WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 28 May 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 153

Hi everyone and welcome to Penny Black Saturday
we loved all your gorgeous Fussy & Fancy cards for last week's challenge...just goes to show what a talented bunch you are and the winner of last week's challenge chosen at random is....
GEMMA LOUISE (16)
Congratulations Gemma...if you e-mail me (kath) with your address our lovely teamie Pauline will get your prize off in the mail.

Time for this week's challenge which is....
ONE FOR THE GIRLIES
a chance to make something for little girls and big girls alike
perhaps something all pink fluffy and frilly...with a little or loads of bling...it's all down to you...it's your interpretation of the challenge and as always I have no doubt you will be giving us all a real treat....

A few important things to remember...your entry must use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT or STICKEROO and all you have to do to enter is leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Mr Linky so that we can come visit you.
The challenge will close on Friday 3rd June at 8.00pm

and we have two fabulous prizes up for grabs this week for 
2 lucky winners who will be chosen at random and announced next Saturday
starting off with Fantastic Ribbons...
4 rolls of ribbon of the winner's choice
pop over for a browse of this fabulous online store...not only will you find a huge selection of gorgeous ribbons but buttons too and there are always special promotions...discounts for bulk buying...well worth a visit

and from PB Stamps
15% off lifetime discount voucher
and what can I say about PB Stamps....a fabulous Aladdin's Cave of all things Penny Black...even Dick has lost count of the number of Penny Blacks he has in stock...brand new releases in stock and great customer service....what more could you want.
A big thank you to our very generous sponsors....we truly appreciate their support.

And the bit that I look forward to every week....sharing with you all the fabulous inspiration that the lovely girls on the Design Team have created for you and I may be a little bit biased but I think they have excelled themselves this week...










So now it's your turn....look out the Penny Blacks and get inking...
Happy Crafting and have a great weekend
Hugs from The Design Team
xxx
from Jennifer by e-mail

from Pamela by e-mail

27 comments:

Elf Designs said...

A lovely challenge this week ladies. Gorgeous DT cards as always xx

April said...

Thanks for the challenge. I really enjoyed doing this one!

April said...

Your cards are wonderful! I love them.

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous inspiration again this week and a lovely challenge too :)
Kelly.x

Card Couture said...

Great challenge. Something a novice like me can hopefully manage.

I hope I did it right :)

Jennie (Wren)

dj1952 said...

Well I adore all of the cards by the DT of course. And I love this image by PB, I hope it will qualify as girly. I think of romance and think that is girly to me. Hugs, dj

Craftyrose said...

Beautiful cards again and I loved playing along to this challenge, so thank you. xx

Sarn said...

Great challenge and FAB DT cards.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Hugs, Sandra

kathleen said...

Lovely cards Ladies and another great challenge.
Kathleen x

Kathleen said...

Some really gorgeous cards and some fabulous choice of colours.

Kath x

Joe Shien Shien said...

Hi...this is my first challenge in Penny Black...and I enjoy it.... It is always a pleasure to see all the gorgeous cards....

Faye said...

The DT cards are gorgeous, as always! xx

annies place said...

Loved the challenge, always an excuse to use pink, love the sample cards
Ann x

Arline said...

Really enjoyed taking part again! Fab cards by the DT!x

Shirley said...

This is a great challenge but when I try to enter it says the widget has expired. i will leave my link here in the hope you will see it and enter it for me somehow.

http://cottonberrycreations.blogspot.com/2011/06/penny-black-your-favourite.html

many thanks
Shirley

Mervi said...

Beautiful samples ladies!
No link, so I add my card here,
maybe add it later when it works, so it would be easier for you to check;-))m

Linda said...

Hi girls great challenge the widget is showing up as expired here is my card http://bluesummerhousedesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/celebrating.html love Linda

Lone Pine Designs said...

Here's my card http://lonepinedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/06/youre-never-more-than-thought-away.html

Debs said...

Hiya
No link so here's my card.
Fab DT work as always ladies.
Thanks
Debs xx

Ellibelle said...

Gorgeous DT samples! Can't find the correct linky tool, so I'll leave the link here. Here is my card.

melania deasy said...

Many Beautiful cards :)
Can't find a link, so this is link to my card http://melaniadeasy.blogspot.com/2011/06/youre-special.html
thank u :)

Gemma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gemma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KraftyKaren said...

Nothing I like more than making girlie cards. Lovely cards from all of the design team.

Karen x

melania deasy said...

Thank u for the challenge. Beautiful card from the dream team :)

Hetty said...

What a great samples by the design team. I was very inspired to enter this challenge.

marion82 said...

I didn't make it through the challenge but here is my creation anyway!!
http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/2011/06/penny-black-challenge-153-one-for.html
thank you
all the creations are amazing!! well done!!