- The main focus of your project should be a Penny Black image, large sentiment stamp, Stickeroo or die cut (please let us know what you've used...we love to discover 'new' Penny Black products!).
- Our challenges begin on the first Saturday of each month at 8am, and end at 8pm on the Friday before the next challenge (UK times).
- Add a link to your blog post (not just your blog...as it makes it easier for us to find your entry and leave a comment) using the Inlinkz widget...please don't link back to projects blogged before the challenge started...you have a whole month to create something new if you'd like to enter.
- Include a link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge in your blog post.
- Email entries are accepted...please email your project to me so that I can add you to the prize draw.
- You may enter as many projects as you like into each challenge (as long as they all fit the theme!) and we have no limit on how many challenges you combine with ours.
- Winners are chosen at random (using Random.Org) and need to email me to claim the prize.
- Winners will be announced on the first Saturday of each month along with the new challenge theme.
- We will be selecting a guest designer from each month's challenge entries to join us for a future challenge - if you'd like to be considered, please add 'GDT' after your name on your entry.
- Every month the design team will each choose a favourite project to highlight.
- Our chosen guest designer and design team favourites will be announced on the third Saturday of each month, along with some more inspiration from the design team.
- Have fun!
Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.
Challenge Information & Rules
We like to keep it simple here at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, so we don't have many rules, but please note the following: