WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 19 February 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 139

Hi Everyone
and welcome to Penny Black Saturday

oh my word you didn't half rock the "Pretty In Pink" challenge last week....lots and lots of beautiful entries and the winner chosen at random is....
SHIRLEY
love the colour work on Shirley's Vintage Image

Congratulations Shirley....if you e-mail me (kath) I will pass your details onto 1-2-3 Stitch and they will be in touch about claiming your prize

And before we move onto this week's challenge...it's time for a little toot of our own trumpet....
Penny Black Saturday is featured in Cardmaking and Papercraft Mag this month
Our Favourite Blogs
and I'm sure you will join in sending big hugs to Design Team who work their socks off each and every week to give us all lots of beautiful Penny Black inspiration and without them there would be no Penny Black Saturday
OK onto this week's challenge....we've had the Girly Girly One...and I'm sure there will be lots of groaning and gnashing of teeth but we can't forget about the Boys so we want to see your....
MENS CARDS
and as always we leave it up to your imagination...the only RULE being that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT OR STICKEROO and all you need to do to enter is leave your name and a direct link only please to your entry with Mr Linky so that we can come visit you and if you don't have a blog....just e-mail your entry to me (kath) and I will be only too happy to pop it on the blog for you and you will qualify for the prize draw.

And talking of prizes......2 gorgeous Penny Blacks for 2 lucky winners who will be chosen at random and announced next Saturday

from our lovely teamie PAULINE
Gentlest Kiss

and from our lovely Penny Black buddy CAROLE

"A Scholar"

and over to our fabulous Design Team for some inspiration....they have all excelled themselves this week because believe it or not we're not too keen on doing Men's Cards either starting off with a super cute one from our February Guest Designer

HELEN

BETH

DEBBY

DOMI
JENNY 

JOEY 

KATH 

LIZ 

NAT

PAULINE

We look forward to you joining in the fun this week
Happy Crafting
Hugs from the Design Team
xxx
from Pamela by e-mail

42 comments:

Tamara said...

I love this challenge! But where is the mr linky?
xx Tamara

susiestacey said...

Beautiful cards ladies, lots of inspiration on all your cards - mens are so difficult x Susan x

Clair Matthews said...

Mr Linky..where are you????? :o)

Anonymous said...

Another fab challenge girls thank you. there is no Mr Linky so you can see my card

HERE

If Mr Linky appears I'll add it to that too.

Have a super week girls.

Ali x

Anita said...

great cards from the team. You can find my card here: http://kaartenboetiek.blogspot.com/2011/02/penny-black-mens-cards.html
X Anita

Nannieflash said...

Oh my Im gobsmacked, thank you so much for picking me to be the winner of this weeks PBS challenge. Will now go and email and leave my details. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

anne said...

Great challenge and great DT cards, I'll check back later for Mr Linky xx

Unknown said...

Hi all Great challenge this week went male mad and did a few cards while I was in the frame of mind. Here is the link to my card this week.
http://ali-craft.blogspot.com/
thanks again

Anonymous said...

congratulations on being featured! you should toot the trumpet loud and clear. fab DT cards.

Jules said...

Hi Ladies

Many thanks for the inspiration and also mega congratulations on being featured in the Cardmaking and Papercraft Mag.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Toulouse said...

This is my first time entering, so I hope I have got it right! great inspiration as I needed a card for my Nephew's birthday.

Tamara said...

This is the link to my project:
http://tamaartjescrapt.blogspot.com/2011/02/bye-bye.html

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fab cards dt, great to make a man's card. janex

Ribbon Girl said...

I enjoyed making this card - surrounded by paper and glue snug as a bug while the weather outside was grey and miserable. The DT cards are excellent - thanks for the inspiration mary G. Looks like there was no Mr Linky so I'm pasting my info here as well
http://playingwithribbon.blogspot.com/2011/02/have-wonderful-day.html

agapanthus said...

Hi - love the wide variety of cards this week from the Design Team. Have a good weekend. Best wishes Karen x

MagsB said...

Mens' cards are so difficult, but the DT have made some terrific, inspiring examples!

luv, Mags x

Stamps and Paper said...

You have certainly made some beautiful cards ladies and given us lots of inspiration

Anne

Sarn said...

Great DT cards. This is a cool challenge as it has MADE me make a wretched men's card! LOL!

kathleen said...

Lovely cards Ladies.

kathleen x

scrapperjulia said...

Beautiful DT cards! Male cards are hard to do, thanks for the challenge!

Jess's Crafty Things said...

great challenge but I realise I need MORE PB mens themed stamps now!! think I need to go shopping......

Anonymous said...

Hi another fab challenge, I entered this morning but my name seems to have disappeared so I have tried again. I apologise in advance if my name appears twice at some point!
Helen x

Elf Designs said...

Men's cards!! Ooohh that's nasty =] But I actually like what I came up with!!(which has to be a first for a man's card) Fabulous DT cards again girls ~ as always Love Em x See you next week

Marian said...

Leuk weer om te doen, maar mannenkaarten vind ik toch weer lastig om te doen
Groetjes

Lynda said...

Super cards from all the DT - Congratulations on the feature too!

Love Lynda xxx

Squirrel x said...

Super DT inspiration this week - those pesky men are so difficult but you have made it look so easy (it wasn't though!) Hugs Sxx

KraftyKaren said...

Yuck I really do not like making male cards but I did it LOL!!

Fab cards from the design team.

Karen x

Jeanette M. said...

Great cards from the DT.

Glennis F said...

Great challenge - makes me think differently

Louby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louby said...

First challange I've done in ages, really enjoyed it though despite it been a mans card...lol.
Great DT cards to inspire too.
Thankyou
Louby x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Excellent DT projects!

Jeanette M. said...

Just realised that I didn't use a PB image. Sorry about that. Could you please remove my link? Thanks.

Whisper said...

Thanks for all the fabby ideas, Luv Sam x

annies place said...

Love the challenge, men are so difficult! Ann x

Spyder said...

Lovely Challenge, just done mine in time!
(Lyn)

Cross Stitch Julie said...

Just came across you blog today, and really enjoyed visiting. I wish I could do such beautiful cards myself!

Elin Larsson said...

Thanks for a nice challenge! Great inspiration!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Girls
great cards from the teamie
hugs
sylvie
xx

NinaN said...

Yay! Got it done!

Hetty said...

Great theme! Here is my card in the nick of time. DT cards are very inspiring.

Unknown said...

Stunning designs and brilliant selection of colors makes your work prominent and attractive.....Scratch Card
membership cards
print VIP cards