WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 5 June 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 104

Hi everyone and welcome to Penny Black Saturday....another fabulous response to last week's In The Garden Challenge.....lots of gorgeous creations from you all and thank you for joining in the fun...we really do appreciate it.

And the winner of last week's challenge chosen at random is


and here is Yenni's beautiful card


Congratulations Yenni...if you e-mail me (Kath) I will pass your details to Dick at PB Stamps who will arrange for you to use your discount voucher.

Onto the challenge for this week....and this week we want to see lots of..... 

SWIRLS

as always it is up to you what you create....a card...altered art..scrapbook layout etc...the only RULE being that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE... LARGE SENTIMENT OR STICKEROO 

all you need to do to enter is leave your name and a link to your entry with Mr Linky...so we can come visit you
and if you don't have a blog....just e-mail your entry to me (Kath) and I will be only too happy to pop it on the blog for you and you will entered into the prize draw

and we have two prizes up for grabs this week

and from our brand new sponsor....Julia from Stampers Supermarket who will be giving away a Penny Black stamp of the winner's choice on the 1st Saturday of each month

We are absolutely thrilled that Julia has joined us as a sponsor...she has the whole 2009 and 2010 Penny Black Catalogues online along with a second hand section...selling stamps only inked once or twice at a discounted price....so pop on over and check out all the gorgeous Penny Blacks for sale....along with her own range of wood mounted stamps

My name is Julia Guainiere and I run Simply Stamps.  I started the business in 1997.  At that time I was a teacher.  My daughter had just been born and I wanted to be able to work from home.  For a time I did some home tutoring.  I had a selection of used rubber stamps which I no longer used so I decided to advertise them for sale in Crafts Beautiful.  I got such a good response to the advert that I began to buy stamps in from various companies and advertise them by sending out a monthly catalogue featuring all the stamps for sale that month.  Thirteen years later I still run the 'Simply Stamps Friends Club' and have a database of customers, some of whom date back to the beginning.  Obviously the trend now is to buy on-line which when I started did not exist.  So I started www.stampersupermarket.co.uk.  

Once again the very talented girls on the Design Team have worked their special magic and come up with gorgeous cards for your inspiration


















We look forward to seeing all your swirly creations this week.....
Happy Crafting Everyone
Hugs from the Design Team
xxx

37 comments:

Annie said...

Fantastic DT cards and great link to Penny Black store. I've put that in my favourites straight away. Great site.
Thanks - hope to enter this week but been so busy lately.
Ann xxx

Creaine said...

nice challenge and beautiful cards!!
bye
Ine

Celeste said...

Beautiful cards!

Yenni Natalia said...

Beautiful DT Cards as always!
I have submitted mine..^_^

Hugs
Yenni

Kort og Søm said...

Gorgeous DT cards!! :O)

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card - thank you for the inspiration, I also loved last months DT work from Janiel - please have a permanent place in your amazing DT team

Hunters Moon said...

Wonderful DT cards lots of inspiration. Like the theme for this weeks challenge :0)

Becky said...

WOW...what inspiration in those DT cards! Couldn't wait to try this challenge...I think I covered the SWIRLS in my card, lol...there are a lot of them on there.

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Loving the swirls ladies, beautiful DT cards, hugs Heidi xx

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful cards from the DT team, great challenge too.
Kelly.x

Celeste said...

Adorable DT cards as usual!

Di said...

Great DT cards, I love swirls on my cards. Di xx

Tiya-B said...

love the challenge love all the examples, what great cards!

Debbie Schneider said...

Hello I am Debbie number 32. This challenge with swirls was fun! I loved looking at all the other entries.

Debs said...

Beautiful DT work and super challenge - thanks
Take care
Debs xx

stampingmarianne said...

Sorry i have put my name on 38 en 39. The first link didn't work... I think i accidently didn't copy my total link. Sorry for the inconvience...

Marianne

cdp said...

Some fantastic cards

Niili said...

great works! thanks for the inspiration!

Emma and Susan said...

Beautiful DT cards. Thanks for the chance of entering this great challenge.
Love Susan
xxx

Dorcas said...

Had a great time. thanks for letting me join in!

Gibmiss said...

Hi girls
Fab cards from the team
hugs
sylvie xx

Linda (snail) said...

thanks for another fun challenge!

KraftyKaren said...

Lovely cards as usual from the design team and another lovely challenge.

Lynda said...

Another fab challenge girls and lots of lovely creations to drool over again this week.

Lynda xxx

The Occasional Crafter said...

Some gorgeous cards by everyone.
Really enjoyed taking part in the challenge, thanks!

Best wishes,
xxPaulaxx

Unknown said...

Had loads of fun doing this challenge, you kicked me up the bum and I am going to do lots more now. Lovely example cards great insperation thanks all.

Edith said...

Lots of beautiful DT cards! Great stuff!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Edith

theneon said...

fantabulous work from the Design Team! Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful creations.

PinksyDoodles said...

Fabulous DT cards ladies!
Clare x

annies place said...

Thanks again for the lovely challenge, my favourite one Ann x

Esther said...

What beautiful DT cards - and I love this challenge as Swirls are one of my favourate things....thanks

Fabiola said...

vous avez fait des merveilles bravo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards from the Design Team. Thanks for sharing your ideas.
Amelia

Adeline Ng said...

Can you please remove my link? I pasted the wrong url. Will link again, so sorry for the blunder

Adeline Ng said...

Oops sorry for the previous blunder on link 81, I am not correctly linked on #82.

Thanks for the opportunity and I love penny black stamps!

Lynn said...

Some fantastic inspiration from the DT. You can see my effort here.

Lynn x

Julie said...

Great cards girls. Mine is linked up now.