WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 13 March 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 92

Hi Everyone and welcome to another Penny Black Saturday Challenge.....gorgeous easel cards from everyone last week and well done to all those who made one for the first time.....they look a bit daunting but are so easy to make.

The winner of last week's challenge chosen at random is......

MARILYN
(Crafts Beyond)

Congratulations Marilyn... if you e-mail me (Kath) with your address
Clair & Sharni at Valentines will pop your prize in the post

We have another fabulous challenge for you all this week to celebrate the fact that at last the weather has been a bit warmer and hopefully Spring is just around the corner...so this week we would like to see lots of

SPRING COLOURS

as always you can create a card...altered art..bag...notebook....scrapbook page etc....the only RULE being that you use at least one Penny Black image or sentiment

And we have another fab prize for you this week
$20 voucher from 1-2-3 Stitch
and a great excuse to get some of those fabulous new Penny Black Stamps

The winner will be chosen at random and announced next Saturday

All you need to do to enter is leave your name and a link to your entry with Mr Linky so we can come visit you.

If you don't have a blog...just e-mail your entry to me (Kath) and we will be only too happy to pop it on the blog for you

And once again our Design Team have worked their magic and come up with beautiful cards all in gorgeous spring colours

NADINE (Guest Designer)


















Now all you need to do is look out your Penny Blacks and think SPRING
Happy Crafting
Hugs from the Design Team
xxxxxx

21 comments:

Clair Matthews said...

Sofie & I had fun with this challenge - Thanks ladies! xxx

Helen x said...

Nice to be using spring colours...

agapanthus said...

Lovely design team cards and PB images. Thanks for the challenge. Best wishes karen x

Tania said...

Great job by everyone always so inspiring-Hugs Tania

Helen said...

Gorgeous DT cards...and a perfect theme for getting on with those Easter cards!
Helen x

Nicc79 said...

Those cards are awesome!

Lynn said...

Some lovely inspiration from the design team. I've added my card.

Lynn x

Bärbel Born said...

Hi! I love to participate, and I can resist the idea of entering 100 other spring challenges with my card. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Stunning cards from the Design Team. Love all the beautiful colours.
Amelia

Linxx said...

I absolutely love all those cute Penny Black stamps, and as I was looking for challenges to enter, I came by this site... 1 + 1 = 2 :D

Linxx

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I just got another shipment of PB and I love them. Thanks for having such great stamps.

Gibmiss said...

Hi

Fab cards again from the team
hugs sylvie
xx

Lynda said...

Fabulous cards by you all and a great theme to get us all into a sunny mood.

Love Lynda xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

Have entered (link 74). I'm thoroughly enjoying using my Christmas PB stamp sets for flowers. I'd never have thought of it but for your challenges. Thanks.
Paula

Cherie said...

Hi I love your DT cards they are gorgeous. I'm putting some of the nature stamps on my wish list you've inspired me!!!
Love Cherie

STAMPING SAM said...

Thanks for letting me know I didn't follow the rules. I'm really sorry. I have removed your challenge from my list and as a follower so I won't make the mistake again. Sorry!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Thanks for Challenge - I just LOVE beautiful, Spring flowers - so fresh and new. Beautiful DT cards too.

ribenaruby said...

Beautfil fresh creations, lovely!

Michelle said...

Oooops...I posted the wrong link....I am #102 I think....here is the correct link....

http://milwaukee-mommy.blogspot.com/2010/03/yearning.html

Sharon said...

Penny Black are some of my all time favourite stamps. I really enjoy these challenges.

Sharon
aka celticrafter

Debbie said...

OMG!!! I just saw that I won, and I e-mailed you with my address..

Thanks
Debbie