WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 23 January 2010

Week 85 - Something Sweet

Hi Everyone and welcome to another Penny Black Saturday Challenge.....beautiful cards from everyone last week for the colour combo challenge....thanks for taking the time to join in the fun....we really do appreciate it.

The lucky winner of last week's challenge chosen at random is.......

SALLY B
Sally Bees Cards & Chat

Congratulations Sally
if you e-mail me (kath) your postal address
we will get your prize off in the post

We have another fab challenge for you all this week......

SOMETHING SWEET

as always you can create a card...altered art....bag...notebook....etc the only RULE being that you use at least one Penny Black image or sentiment.....it's entirely up to you....think of something sweet and let your imagination take over

And we have another fabulous prize for one lucky winner this week once again kindly donated by our lovely teamie CAROLE

Popcorn The Bear Stamp Set


The winner will be chosen at random and announced next Saturday

All you need to do to enter is leave your name and a link to your entry with Mr Linky so we can come visit you.

If you don't have a blog....e-mail your entry to Kath and we will be only too happy to pop it on the blog for you.

And talking of Sweet.....the lovely girls on our fabulous Design Team have once again conjured up some gorgeous sweet cards  to share with you all

JOEY (Guest Designer)







We hope you will join in the fun this week and look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations
Happy Crafting
from Penny Black Saturday Design Team
Hugs xxxxxxx

from Maguy by e-mail


from Delphine by e-mail


19 comments:

Clair Matthews said...

Brilliant challenge, timed perfectly as my new cricut cartridge 'sweet treats' had just arrived :o)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the design team cards today - They're amazing! xxx

scrapgirlmarianne said...

Hello,

This is my first time fot doing this challenge so..... I hope my card will be oke.
Iám going to make him today.

The cards ftom the DT are really beautifull, love all the cards/immages.
Good luck for everyone.

Marianne

Fabiola said...

merci pour ce nouveau challenge et ces super prix!

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous cards from the team this week
Hope you like my card
Hugs Sylvie
xx

Fae said...

Thanks for the brilliant challenge as usual, although this is my first time for entering as I usually miss the deadlines. This time, I was on-the-ball and here it is. Hope you like it? Hugs, Fae xxx

Cynthia said...

Thanks DT girls, lovely cards. Sorry I messed up my first link back.

Cheers
Cynthia

Helen said...

Fab theme & gorgeous DT cards! :0)
Helen x

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

What a wonderful challenge and I got to use one of my very favorite Penny Black stamps (OK...all Penny Black stamps are my fav! LOL)

Thanks for the challenge and for the lovely DT samples. BEAUTIFUL!

Jayne Owen said...

Great ideas from the design team as always. What a great challenge this is.

Good luck everyone

Lorraine said...

Sorry ignore number 68 I made a booboo, number 69 is the right one.

Amelia said...

Beautiful cards from the Design team - as always a source of inspiration for me.
Regards,
Amelia

Nishant said...

The cards ftom the DT are really beautifull, love all the cards/immages.

Work from home India

Marion said...

Love all the DT cards. I have been waiting for my stamp to come for this challenge and it arrived today. Enjoyed the challenge.
Marion

Marion said...

I had to redo my blog address as I got the first one wrong. Can you delete Post 77?
Marion

Fae said...

I do hope that it is okay to mention a second car, because I have. If this is not allowed, please forgive me and ignore it (although I do like it more than my first card as it is Valentine themed and I love Valentines Day). Good luck everyone. Hugs,
Fae xxx

agapanthus said...

Another great challenge with brilliant Design Team cards! Thanks Karen
x http://scrappydoodledoo.blogspot.com/2010/01/kissing-hedgehogs.html

Shelly said...

Great challenge this week! I just love sweet things! Loving all the beautiful cards form the DT, you're very talented ladies!
Hugs Shelly ;)

Looby said...

great challenge and hopefully I made it just in time. Suddenly an image came to mind tonight and so a card was made!

Lynn said...

Hope I'm not too late for this challenge but I made my card and posted it on my blog on Wednesday but I can't see my name on Mr Linky's list and my comment is not showing either. Perhaps I did something wrong ..... or forgot to do something right ..... so I've added my name to Mr Linky now. Must try harder next week.

Lynn x