WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 28 November 2009

Week 77 - Sketch By Beth

Hi everyone and welcome to another Penny Black Saturday Challenge.....wow what a fabulous week its been with our Christmas Countdown Blog Hop...lots of fabulous entries and lots of prizes to give away......Thanks to everyone who joined in the fun and hope you had as much fun as we did.

And the Winner of the Winter Wonderland Challenge
Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder is

KAREN L
(Cakes Cards & Crafty Bits)
Congratulations Karen....if you e-mail me (Kath)
we will get your prize in the post

So I'll not make you wait in suspense anymore.....here's the list of winners of our fabulous prizes to our little competition......as most of you guessed the answer was:

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
And here's our winners:

Funky Hand ~ Funky Word Book CD:
JACKIE (CRAFTY GARDEN)

Funky Hand ~ Funky Daze CD:
ANNE (STAMPSANDPAPER)

x4 PB Stamps ~ 15% Voucher for life:
CASSIE (CASSIETRSTAMPING)
KRIS (KLCARDCOLLECTION)
JULIA (SCRAPPERJULIA)
JOSE (JOSES SCRAPBOAT)

Valentines ~ £10 voucher:
ANDREA (CRAFTING ANDY)

Simon Says Stamps ~ $25 voucher:
BRENDA (STAMPING-FANTASIES)

1-2-3 Stitch ~ PB Stamp:
BRENDA (BUTLERS ABROAD)

Pollycraft Designs ~ Enchanted Noel Digi Image
CYNTHIA (CYNTHIAS CARD CREATIONS
Simply Create ~ Bumper Pack of Goodies
ALISON (STAMPING HEAVEN)

FR Ribbons ~ 10 rolls of Fabulous Ribbon
SQUIRREL (SQUIRREL 10)

Congratulations everyone, please can you email Kath your details and she will organise getting your prizes out to you...Have fun with your goodies.

So onto this weeks challenge
Sketch By Beth

As always you can create a card, altered art, bag, box, notebook etc....the only RULE being you use at least one Penny Black image or sentiment.

We have another fabulous prize this week
15% discount voucher

The winner will be chosen at random and announced next SaturdayAll you need to do to enter is link your entry to Mr Linky so we can come visit you.
If you don't have a blog...just e-mail your entry to Kath or Tracie and we will be only too happy to post it on the blog for you.
We'd like to say a massive thanks to our Guest Designer Debby for joining us in November with all her fabulous creations every week, its been a real pleasure having you joining us hun and we sure are going to miss you.
And here's Debby's stunning card this week:


And as always here the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team this week

BETH




Happy Crafting
From the Design Team
xxxxxxx

27 comments:

brenda said...

Oh mu goodness, I have wone a prize and my first blog hope ever. Thank yo all so much.

If it's OK, I will check back later to see what I need to do as off out for wedding dress fitting all day (not me of course, finacee of our one our eldest sons.

Thanbks again, oh adn love this weeks sketch, very my kind of l/o.

B x

brenda said...

And apologies for that atrocious typing, this eye's still mot functiong porperly - lame excuse I know.

B x

Squirrel x said...

I am so thrilled to see this morning that I have been lucky enough to win the 10 rolls of ribbon! That is something I definitely needed more of so I'm a chuffed little critter.

Thanks to the team for a brilliant blog hop, it was so much fun, and the DT made some stunning cards, as always. It was a joy to bob around to visit each and every one.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

Clair Matthews said...

Have done my card for this week.. Great sketch - Thank you Beth!

xxx

Louisa said...

I've finally entered the challenge rather than be nosy at everyone elses cards! Love the designs this week. Louisa x

Debs said...

Great sketch - thanks and fantastic DT work.
Take care
Debs xx

Little K Smith said...

Gosh I'm early in this week! Fab sketch, thanks Beth. Lovely DT cards too.
Kelly.x

Anonymous said...

Great sketch and Brilliant DT cards!! wOW you guys are good!

well done to all the Lucky winners!

Samantha :0)

Cazza said...

Loving the sketch Beth, fab design! And the DT cards are, as always, amazing!
xxx

Squirrel x said...

Fab sketch Beth, thank you, and thanks to DT for more gorgeous inspiration. Have left mine with Mr Linky but just in case Hugs, Squirrel xx

Helen said...

Fab sketch & gorgeous DT cards again ladies! :0)
Helen x

~Gery~ said...

I love the sketch! And I'm very happy to try it as it will be my first ever card to take part in challenge! :)

Thanks, Beth!

Gibmiss said...

fabulous cards from the team this week congrats to brenda werll done

hope you like my card
hugs
Sylvie
x

Amanda said...

wow, i have managed to complete this challenge.
unessess

Rali said...

Hi, super sketch Beth!!! I hope you like my card, Rali:)

Alicia said...

I was so happy to win Debby's prize from last week's Christmas Blog Hop! Thank you Debby! And thank you all for the generous prizes up for grabs.

Love the sketch for this week's challenge. :) My entry is with Mr. Linky.

Hugs,
Alicia

Anne said...

So happy to be back!
Another fab sketch! THANKS!!!!!

Victoria said...

As always fabulous cards!

Mel X said...

Great sketch Beth. Fab cards from the DT. Mine's with Mr Linky

Mel X

José said...

Beth you made a great sketch!
Here is my card
Hugs José

Rachelsmum said...

I loved using this sketch, it was so easy but looks so effective. Thank you Beth. You can see my card through Mr Linky.
xxsue (Rachelsmum)

theneon said...

What a great sketch! Thanks Beth, and thanks DT! Great inspiration and so much fun to participate.

Spyder said...

Oh my goodness I just love all these DT cards, they're brilliant! and I've just got some stamps from PBStamps too! (But I can't link his site as it shuts everything down!) ooho I'm going to HAVE to have a go!! (Lyn)

Joey said...

Gorgeous dt creations, fabulous sketch thanks Beth.Congrats to all the winners.xxx

Paula said...

Fab sketch, really gorgeous although its a bit hard to see on mine as the background card matches the stripes well!

thanks xx

Kathi said...

Hi, I had fun using the sketch and I love the DT-cards. :-)
xx Kathi

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).