WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 28 February 2009

And the Winner is........

The winner chosen at random for Week 37 prize is.....

JENNY S

Congratulations  JENNY... I'm sure you will have great fun using your
assorted bag of goodies from Carole.....if you e-mail your address to Kath
I will arrange for Carole to send your goodies out to you.
Hugs from the Design Team
xxx

7 comments:

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Oh! my goodness this is wonderful. Thank you so much I am truly honoured. I just adore doing these cards, but never for any reward so this is just the icing on top of my crafting cake.
XXXXXXX

Marcea said...

congratulations hun - hope you enjoy your goodies
-x-

Jenny S. (UK) said...

I have posted my thanks here too. :-)

cats whiskers said...

Congrats Jenny have fun with your goodies
Hus Jacqui x

Kath Stewart said...

well done Jenny..hope you have great fun playin with the goodies
Hugs Kath xxxx

Marianne said...

congratulations Jenny

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Received my wonderful goodies today, and they are really yummy.
The buttons are fantastic I so needed new buttons, and the ribbons are so luscious can't wait to use them all. So thanks once again.
J. xxxxx