WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 8 November 2008

Week 22 ~ Sentiment Only

Hi everyone and welcome to Week 22

Thank you to everyone who joined us last week, we loved seeing all your gorgeous Bonfire/Sparkly creations.
Don't forget to pop back later to see who has won the fabulous 'William ~ Where's The Party' stamp


So onto this weeks challenge:

Sentiment Only

This week we thought we'd make it a little tricker and get you to think outside the box and get those brain cells working.


We'd like to see your creations with NO IMAGES !!!
Just a PB Sentiment Stamp.


As always its entirely up to you what you create - card, atc, altered art etc.... As long as you include at least 1 Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
We have another fabulous Sentiment Stamp this week for one lucky winner, which has been donated by myself - I fell in live with it and had to order one for myself, lol




We hope that you will join in the fun and look forward to seeing your wonderful creations.


To be in with a chance of winning our prize just leave a comment with a link to your work and the winner will be chosen at Random and will be announced next Saturday.


Don't forget we will be posting a new challenge every Saturday. If you don't have a blog, then email us your work and we will be happy to put it on the blog.


Here's this weeks fabulous inspiration from our very talented Design Team, don't forgot to click on their names for more fabulous work.
























































Tracie




Have A Great Day
Hugs
from all at
Penny Black DT x

41 comments:

Sue said...

Hello to all the DT at PB,
I think all your designs are just fab, all so different as well which is totally inspiring - this is my first ever challenge and I only found your site this week, am new to blogging but now an addict!! as an avid Penny Black fan I thought I would enter my Christmas Card, I hope you all like it and look forward to entering some more of my creations
Thanks for looking Sue xx
http://inspireme-sue.blogspot.com/

Andrea, said...

Fab challenge. My card is on my blog.

My card

Carol said...

Gorgeous DT work and a great challenge! This challenge enabled me to make a card using my very favourite PB sentiment :) Thank You!
HERE
is my entry for this week.

Hugs
Carol x

Sue said...

Fantastic cards from the DT, my card is on my blog

Lyn said...

Great challenge and some brilliant cards yet again from the DT.

Here is my card

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

You really did challenge me this week! I only have 2 Penny Black sentiments! I did miss coloring one of my darling images. Guess I'll put one inside the card ;) you can see my card on my blog
~Terry

Sally said...

Got it in well in time this week! lol. Great DT cards.
Here is mine.
Sally. x
http://apinksunshine.blogspot.com/2008/11/penny-black-saturday-challenge_08.html

The Crafting Cook said...

Great cards from the DT. Have a card for the challenge, but just realised its not a Penny Black sentiment- so it won't qualify. Will have to try again- oops!!
Teresa x

http://thecraftingcook.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

Here is my Entry
Great DT makes and challenge. xx

debby4000 said...

Love this challenge and fabulous DT
Mine's here

Shelly said...

Hi to all at PBSC! Great cards from all DT members, as always the standard is very high! This was a toughie for me as my PB sentiments are limited, but I've had a go so HERE is my card. Thanks xx

Unknown said...

Wow what a different challenge, certainly had me thinking this week.HERE is my card.
Caz
x

Annie said...

Hmmmmm really interesting challenge - the first idea that came into my head was the shaped xmas tree sentiment but I didn't like doing that as your design team had already done it so fantastically so I did something different - hope it's not too much of a cheat!!
HERE ARE MY CARDS

Ann xxx

Helen said...

What a tough challenge this week! Great DT examples from everyone!
Here is my card.
Helen x

Unknown said...

Well, it's been a while but I did manage to get something done for this one. The DT have done a great job as usual. My card is on my blog. Lol Lynn x

Dawn said...

Hi there ladies
Great theme and cards this week!
Here is my Card – Thanks for Looking!


Dawn

LISA said...

Great challenge, i did find it hard though!!! Mainly as i only have 2 PB sentiment stamps.....well done DT you have made beautiful cards xx

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zrYnpUun8e8/SRb9vOEFNgI/AAAAAAAAAdo/nclbxiMyNv8/s320/penb1.jpg

Jozza said...

Tricky one this week! Great DT cards :o)

My card is here

Joey said...

Hi Everyone,
I really like this challenge, I love cards with just wordings on but struggle to do them so its great being able to see everyones. fab dt cards. mine is here:-

mycard

thanks for looking.x

Joensuu said...

Hi! This challenge is quite difficult because I adore PB images, but I've tried... :-)
My card is at: http://stampingjoensuu.blogspot.com/

craft mad Jenny said...

I've done a shaker card!
Click here for mine.

Lesley said...

Great challenge and great DT work! Here is my card and thanks for looking xxx

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

Marianne said...

great challenge, beautiful DT cards. It's te first time I participate in this challenge, you can see the card I made on my blog
my card

Jan said...

This certainly got the little grey cells working! I'm very new to blogging and challenges so I hope this works. Wonderful set of cards from the DT, well done.
Hope you like my card.
http://janandbonniesblog.blogspot.com/

carolann said...

hello great work all afraid I cannot enter this weeks as I have no PB sentiment stamps will join in again next week Good luck allxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful DT´s, ladies!
Here is my idea:

Simple

Hugs
Tina

Minty Magic said...

Loving the DT sketches. It seems that I had the same idea as one of them without looking at them when I made the card - if only mine looked half as good!
It is on my blog

Jose said...

Good challenge this, I only have one sentiment stamp so Happy Birthday it had to be

HERE is my card for this week.
Jose x

Jessi said...

what a nice idea, and the DT Works are so wonderful beautiful!!! *wow*
Great works Girls!
Here is my entry

Thanks for looking - Have a nice day!
Jessi

simplyfairies said...

Fabulous cards from the DT, a great challenge too!!!
Here is my card.

inkedx2 said...

Some great ideas from the design team. Here is my creation.

http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/2008/11/penny-black-no-image.html

Robbie

Ewelina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ewelina said...

Wishes are very important, cool challenge

Here is my entry.

Chris said...

Hi everyone, great challenge and wonderful DT work. My card is here. TFL. Chris x

Rima said...

This was a bit of a different challenge only using a sentiment & not a cute little stamp, a def difference for me, but I had fun making it.

Here is my Entry

x
Rima

LOUISE said...

Fab Challenge this week, here is my ATC. Louise x
Penny Black Sentiment Only ATC

Anni said...

Wow, wonderful DT Cards again.

Here is mine:

http://annis-stempeltraeume.blogspot.com/2008/11/penny-black-saturday-challenge-22.html

hugs, Anni

Sorina said...

Very nice cards. Here is my Entry

ikki said...

Great cards by the DT. This took me a while to do, but I finally made it. Thanks Ikki

http://ikkiscorner.blogspot.com/

Frances said...

Great challenge and the DT cards are fab. here's my card (the top one) TFL xx

Karen said...

Oh heck I nearly missed posting my card for this one. I had it all ready to upload and completely forgot about it!

Here's Mine.

xx