WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 22 January 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge....Week 135

Hi Everyone and welcome to Penny Black Saturday
fabulous response for last week's challenge and you sure did enjoy popping up to the Card Buffet Table and selecting your 4 items.....lots of beautiful creations and thank you all for joining in the fun.

The winner chosen at random is.....
GIBMISS (Sylvie) (38)
and her gorgeous card
Congratulations Sylvie if you e-mail me (kath) with your address....I will get your prize off in the post

The challenge this week is....
JANUARY SALES
yes we want to have a nosey at what you have all been tempted to buy in the January Craft Sales and if you haven't yet got any crafty bargains...just use the last crafty item that you bought
as always it is up to you what you create...the only RULE being that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT or STICKEROO
and all you need to do to enter is leave your name and a direct link please to your entry with Mr Linky so that we can come visit you and if you don't have a blog....e-mail your entry to me (kath) and I will pop it on the blog for you....you will qualify for the prize draw.

And the prize this week from
4 Rolls of Ribbon of the Winner's Choice
so pop on over for a nosey.....lots of gorgeousness in their online store....fabulous special offers and even better news....no VAT increase

Time to share what the girls on the team bought in the January Sales










Now it's your turn to share your crafty bargains
Happy Crafting Everyone
Hugs from the Design Team
xxx
from GAIL by e-mail

23 comments:

Colien said...

What a great challenge. I love january sales, bought a pile of cardstock this week. Good to have a lot of colours in stock, used in for my card this morning :)

grtz.Colien

Annie said...

yeah what a challenge that means I can use all the amazing stamps I bought in the Sir Stampalot sale - or maybe just one of them
Great Dt work as always.
Ann xxx

Mariken said...

Hello,

I like the challenge of Penny Black and I love the stamps. So I heve made several cards with cows and chickens.

Greetings Mariken.

Cath said...

Bonjour
De suoerbes cartes de la DT BRAVO
Merci de votre visite http://lacarterine.canalblog.com/archives/2011/01/22/20192873.html
xx Cath

Ali Watson said...

Thanks for another fabby challenge girls. Have a great week all.

Ali x

Anonymous said...

so fun, luckily my PB stamps coincided with my january sale items! ehee!

Esther said...

How fab that I managed to get some PB stamps in the sale..perfect, thanks for the challenge..Esther xx

Stampersue said...

What a great challenge - I got my stamp in the January Sales. I also bought a box of mixed colour cards n the sales and have used one of the pink ones in this card.

Stampersue
X

NinaN said...

I have been watching your blog for a few weeks now, and am very excited to participate for the first time! Love this challenge.

Trish and Treasure said...

I adore the cute images of Penny Black. I have used my latest addition to my stamp collection. I got my ribbon on sale(YES)a whole roll for 50 cents, and I thoroughly enjoyed the colouring in, it was so much fun!

Berni said...

Great challenge! I bought some new stamps in the January Sales- Penny Black of course!!

Take care
Berni xx

Brook said...

Love the DT cards. Great idea for a challenge! Thanks.

Paula said...

Great DT cards!

/Paula

Sally said...

Loved this challenge. Brilliant cards frpom the DT too.
Enjoy your day.
Hugs Sally xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT cards ladies ... and a GREAT challenge!! You know us all so well. Tee hee!! Lol Lynn ♥

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous creations from the DT girls and a fab challenge idea too :)
Kelly.x

DesignerDiva said...

This is my first Penny Black challenge - it won't be my last! Fab blog girls thank you x

DesignerDiva said...

Hi Kath thanks for sorting my linking mistakes out - you would never know I'm new to this!! x Laurie

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Excellent DT work!

Deloris said...

Fun challenge. I mainly bought items to restock my supplies like adhesives, pop dots, die cut plates etc.

Genevieve said...

Excellent travail des DT !
A great challenge!!

KraftyKaren said...

I was restrained in the sales as I am supposed to be reining in my spending a bit this year but I did still treat myself to a set of clear stamps - Penny Black of course!!

Lovely cards by the design team.

Karen x

agapanthus said...

Thanks for the fab inspiration from the DT. It was nice to see what bargains everyone had got in the January Sales!
Best wishes
Karen x