WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 15 January 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 134

Hi Everyone and welcome to Penny Black Saturday 
and hey already we are half way through the month of January....doesn't time fly.
Big thank you to everyone who joined in our first challenge of the year and we loved all your New Beginning cards and creations and the lucky winners chosen at random are.....

$20 Voucher from 1-2-3 Stitch
CHRISTY (47)

Bumper bag of goodies from The Ribbon Girl
BERNI (5)

Penny Black Aspire Stamp from teamie....Pauline
ANNE (33)

Congratulations everyone....if you e-mail me (kath) with your addresses we will arrange to get your prizes on their way to you and we hope you enjoy

Before we move onto this week's challenge....we have some very sad news to share with you all....our lovely teamie Carole has decided to step down from the design team to spend more time with her new hobby of photography.   I'm sure you will join with the team in saying a big thank you for her contribution to Penny Black Saturday and the wonderful inspiration she has shared with us all and wish her all the best with her new hobby.   It goes without saying that she will be welcome to return to the team at any time should the cardmaking bug take over her life again.

Time for this week's challenge....a fabulous idea from our lovely teamie BETH

CARD BUFFET

These are the items on the buffet table and all you have to do is select 4 to use on this week's card or creation and remember the all important RULE....that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE....LARGE SENTIMENT OR STICKEROO
and all you have to do to enter is leave your name and a direct link only please to your project with Mr Linky so we can come visit you and if you don't have a blog....e-mail your entry to me (kath) and I will pop it on the blog for you.

And onto the prize this week for one lucky winner who will be selected at random and announced next Saturday from

40-024 Rain or Shine
and....
40-011 Paisley Swirls

and if you are looking for some inspiration you can pop over to the Penny Black Circle a great place to meet up and chat with others who share the same Penny Black addiction....upload your cards and share in wonderful inspiration and you can also visit The Penny Black Blog and check out what their mega talented design team have been up to and you will be the first to know about new releases challenges and competitions.

And of course it's now time for all the lovely girls on the Design Team to share their inspiration with you all and this is what they chose from the buffet table.....









from Pamela by e-mail

Now it's your turn
Happy Crafting Everyone
Hugs from the Design Team

31 comments:

SallyB said...

Hello ladies...I love this card buffet idea! Great challenge...hope you like my card!

Kathyk said...

Just found this card buffet thanks to SallyB - and entered my link - hope you like my card too

Kathyk

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable cards by the DT!!!.

Suzie Q said...

Great challenge this weeks and fabulous samples thanks ladies x
hugs
Suzie Qx

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi there

This is so much fun!
THANKYOU !!
LOVE AND HUGS
CHRIS RICHARDS
XX

Sue said...

Lovely challenge - what a geat idea x

hélène said...

Bonjour à toutes,
C'est un joli challenge auquel j'ai le plaisir de participer...
Bonne chance, et à bientôt
Helene

Mia Scott said...

Wow what a cool idea for a challenge and some lovely DT inspiration as always, I especially love Debbie's mice card xxx

Kietha said...

Great DT inspiration as always, love the buffet x

agapanthus said...

Thanks for the great inspiration from the Design Team. I love this Buffet challenge as it gives you plenty of scope when creating your cards.
Best wishes Karen x

Heidi said...

Great challenge! I love the buffet idea. It's my first time participating! I have a ton of PB stamps!

Gibmiss said...

Hi
Love this Challenge ...very different...teamies card great as usual
hugs
sylvie
xxx

Nicola said...

What a great idea for a challenge. Fab DT cards too.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Excellent DT samples! Thanks for the Buffet, it was a great idea.

Hugs
Maarit

Anonymous said...

Love the cards and I really enjoyed this challenge. What a lovely idea.

Franz♥ said...

I like the "card buffet" idea! Thank you for the inspiration, Francesca.

Annie said...

Fabulous samples as always.
Ann xxx

madvixen said...

This was great fun, I don't normally work with gems and flowers so it really took me out of my comfort zone. Thank You.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your very kind words Kath...it's been an honour being on the PBSC DT....thank you for giving me the wonderful opportunity of working with such an amazing team.
All the best.
Hugs
Carole x

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies, love the card buffet this week. I have just realised that my link I did at the weekend didn't work, so I have just tried again, hopefully works this time. Sue x

Anonymous said...

thanks for such a fun challenge!

Paula said...

What a great idea to have a card buffet! I really loved the DT Cards, as usual :-)

Mrs.B said...

Great challenge - great idea.
Fab cards from the DT's
Avril x

susiestacey said...

Enjoyed this challenge and it is a long time since l last joined in but hope to be a regular. Some beautiful cards from the Dt x Susan x

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

I hope I'm not too late for this challenge. I just love the idea of a card buffet and really had a great time playing along as I made a special 2nd birthday card with this challenge. I hope you'll take a peek.

Cheers!
Jennifer

KraftyKaren said...

I have enjoyed helping myself from the buffet!!! Fab cards as always by the design team.

Karen x

Theresa Kamp said...

Yahoo made it in JUST
Here having stamping fun on a Friday night
Krafty Kamp

black11 said...

What a great challenge. I am pretty new to these blog challenges and was so inspired. Thank you so much for providing me with such inspiration.

Anna x

Evelyn C said...

Love the buffet idea - quite ingenious! had fun with this one - hope my card fits the bill x

Jan said...

Hi everyone, hope you like my card. Some fabulous creations from everyone. TFS xx Jan

Janine said...

Great challenge - your cards are gorgeous.