WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 27 June 2009

Week 55 ..Sketch

Morning Everyone and welcome to Penny Black Saturday Challenge....a big thank you to everyone who joined in last week's embossing challenge....another fabulous response and lots of gorgeous cards.

Don't forget to pop back later to see who has won the
super cute Penny Black stickers

So with no more ado let's get on to this week's challenge which is a fabulous sketch from our very own NAT...she has definitely become our sketch queen coming up with great sketches and this one is no exception.......I am sure you are all going to love it.

you can use the sketch however you wish....flip it.... rotate it
the only rule being that you must use at least one
Penny Black Image or Sentiment
And once again we have a fabulous prize for you this week
A 15% Off Voucher to use at
The winner be will chosen at random and announced next Saturday


All you need to do to enter is to leave a comment here with
a link to your entry...so we can come visit you.
If you don't have a blog....just e-mail your entry to either
Tracie or Kath and we will be only too happy to pop it
on the blog for you
So let's get on with the fun part......the fabulous cards that the
Design Team have created this week and no card from Beth this week...
the lucky girl is on holiday

Pauline will be giving away a belated birthday candy this week...for anyone who enters the challenge..all you have to do is visit Pauline's blog....click on her name above..leave a comment with a link to your entry for this week's challenge
It's time to look out those Penny Blacks and get stamping....can't wait to see what you all create this week.
Happy Crafting Everyone
From the Design Team
xxx

54 comments:

Spyder said...

Lovely cards, must have a go this time!
((Lyn))

Diamond Doll said...

What a fab sketch and gorgeous DT cards.
Trish (-:

mueppi said...

Great sketch and DT-cards

my card
Hugs Gisela

Suzie Q said...

Super sketch and fab cards by you all
Here's my card

Susan said...

I just doing sketches!
Great one!
Gorgeous DT cards too!
Heres my card
Thanks for looking
SuzyX

Clair Matthews said...

Ooooh...I always struggle with sketches, but i've had a go anyway.. Here is my card

xxx

Mascha said...

here is me link to the card from the Saturday challenge
http://maschaskaarten.blogspot.com/2009/06/zaterdag-uitdaging-sketch-van-penny_28.html

groetjes/hugs
mascha

Lynne in NI said...

Great sketch and the DT cards are gorgeous!
Here's mine
Lynne
:D

Nessie said...

Fab sketch & great DT cards as allways!

here is my card.

xxx

Jules said...

Hi Everyone

Thank you for a brilliant sketch. I really enjoyed this weeks challenge.

You will find my creations
HERE

Enjoy the rest of Sunday.

Love Jules xx

Cathy said...

ab sketch and DT cards. Here is mine.
Thanls for looking,
Cathy xx

Unknown said...

Great sketch! Loved working with it.
Here's mine

Hugs Renata

Sue said...

Hi, great cards by the design team.
Love the Sketch, was fun to work with.
Here's my card

Amanda said...

Great sketch, thank you very much
here is my beauty :)

http://fudgecards.blogspot.com/

thanks for looking

brenda said...

A lovely sketch again and some super DT inspiration.

my take on yuor sketch

B xx

scotspanda said...

lovely sketch, it was great to follow :o) loved all the dts cards

my card is here

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Fe-Fe said...

Beautiful DT cards! I just had to have a go at this one - I can't resist a good sketch!


My card for the challenge is here

Hugs
Fe x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi girls fab DT stuff as usual!!!


heres mine



Emma xxx

theneon said...

Thank you DT -- you are the best! Please come see mine

Salamanteri76 said...

Lovely inspiration here! My card Here's my entry

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great sketch! Beautiful dt cards. Here you can find my card. Love,
jacqueline

Chaosmaus said...

My entry for this week.
my card
Hugs Kerstin

Tammi said...

Beautiful cards by the DT! Fantastic sketch…I had so much fun using it, thanks for the inspiration!
Here’s mine.

Tammi x

Cynthia said...

Thanks DT for the sketch & beautiful cards. I had to re-size mine hope it still meets the sketch.
Here's mine
Cheers
Cynthia

stephanne said...

Wowie, you ladies are knocking my socks off with these cards!! So beautiful!! Had fun with the sketch!!
Here's mine!! Enjoy your day, Stephanie

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

Lovely cards ladies (and guys)here is my effort

http://craftilysugarbrown.blogspot.com/

Good luck every one

Evelyn C said...

What a great sketch, lots of elements, lovely Dt cards,i have uploaded mine to my blog here http://evyscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2009/07/penny-black-saturday-55-challenge.html

lindyloo said...

here is my card
thanks for looking
lindyloo x

Martina Rau said...

Wonderful DT´s!
Here is my idea:

Love

Hugs
Tina

Suvenkorento said...

So lovely cards from DTs again ^^ Here is my entry.

karen said...

great sketch love the dt cards. x karen x
here is my card

Piali said...

Amazing DT cards and Fab sketch .
Here's My card

Francesca said...

Great sketch and wonderful DT cards

Here's Mine!

Francesca x

annies place said...

Great cards & sketch I hope this  one fits the challenge, Here it isAnn x

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous sketch and wonderful cards from the DT ! :-)

You can see my card here

Lorraine x

Wybrich said...

Great sketch, fab cards by all of you
here is
my card

Geneviève aka Muscade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geneviève aka Muscade said...

Beautiful cards! I love the sketch...my card for the challenge. I'm not sure if the link will work, but just click in my name if not...

hugs

ribenaruby said...

Fab sketch, wonderful DT work as usual! My card is here Thankyou for looking.

LOUISE said...

Great Sketch, thanks Nat, really had fun doing thid card. DT cards are lovely. Here is my card. Louise x
Sisterhood

Carol said...

Great sketch and just gorgeous DT work!!
Thanks for the challenge and the ispiration....my card is
HERE
:)

Hugs
Carol x

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Wonderful DT samples! Here is my entry. Thanks for looking.

SallyB said...

Very cute and good to see some ribbon.
here is my card

Lilacanglia said...

Hi,
I have flipped the sketch,
You can see my version HERE ON MY BLOG
Great DT work,
Hugs
Angie

kaylou said...

Hi Ladies
this is the first time i've entered your challenge, i saw the sketch and i loved it.Hope mines ok.
here's mine
hugs kaylou xoxo

Elena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crafting Andy said...

Nearly forgot to post this one.
Here's mine
Love the sketches, thanks.
Andrea.xx

craftingdeb said...

Love the sketch my contribution can be found here:
http://munchkidsdelight.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

Fab sketch and gorjus DT work.

My card is here .

Love Karen x

Spyder said...

I've made a card and I'd love to enter it into your Penny Black Challenge. You'll find it, if I've done this right, over on
Spyder's Corner

Good luck everyone

((Lyn))

Alicia said...

Great cards!

Here is my entry

Alicia :)

Diamond Doll said...

Hope i,ve made it in time. My card is HERE
Trish (-:

Judi said...

This entry is pretty late but I really wanted to participate. It's a wonderful sketch and the DT cards are gorgeous.
Here's mine.

raindropecho said...

This sketch was fun to work with! Great set of cards by the DT :D
Here's my card